MFUltralight NFC chips are basic and cheap chips as they are able to store a small amount of data such as one short URL or an ID. Thus, this type of NFC chip is particularly adapted to projects requiring a high volume of tag for a low cost, or for projects like identification systems which require small storage capacities.
Mifare Ultralight Chip NFC Tag Printed in Roll
Mifare Ultralight NFC chips are basic and cheap chips as they are able to store a small amount of data such as one short URL or an ID. Thus, this type of NFC chip is particularly adapted to projects requiring a high volume of tag for a low cost, or for projects like identification systems which require small storage capacities.
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Memory
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Frequency
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Material
PVC, PET ,Paper
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Antenna Size
32x32 mm / 1.26x1.26〃
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Die-cut Size
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag other sizes for opption
Rectangle Shape:12x20MM/15X20MM/15X30MM/20X40MM/25X40mm/ 25X38mm/18x56MM/54x86MM
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Operating Temperature
-25°C to 70°C / -13°F to 158°F
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag technology
Number /QR Code / UID Priting ,Data encoding ,Anti-Metal
Epoxy Surface etc
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Adhesive
Acrylic, water borne adhesive
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Adhesive Usage Temperature
min. -20°C to 80°C / min. -4°F to 176°F
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Qty/Roll
Mini 1000pcs per Roll
Mifare Ultralight NFCtag Core Size
76 mm / 3“
Shelf Life: minimum of 2 years from the date of manufacture in
20°C / 68°F, 50% RH
Q1. How to get faster feedback from us?
1. We will reply your email within 12 hours.
Q2. Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. If you need printed samples with sophisticated printing, a -0 printing fee is required.
3. All the freight cost will be charged. PS: The sample delivery time is about 5-7 days.
Q3. What material and glue of RFID tag we have?
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy to print on.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental protection.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. Normal Double-sided adhesive: Robust, widely used, and cheaper than 3M Glue.
5. 3M Glue: Higher cost but strong viscosity, good temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
6. Electrostatic adhesive:Electrostatic prevention, high temperature resistance, strong water resistance
Q4. What chip should I use? And Inlay?
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please inform our sales with project details.
Here are some commonly used chips and inlays for your reference:
1. LF (0-5cm): TK4100 (64 Bit), HitagS256 (256 Bit), EM4305 (512 Bit).
2. HF (0-15cm): Ntag213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte), I CODE SLIX (128 Byte).
3. UHF (1-10m): AlienH3 (96 Bit), Alien H4 (96 Bit), Monza 4D ( 128 Bit).
4. Inlay: AlienH3 9654, AlienH4 9762, Impinj M4QT, Impinj M4E.
Chips are then mounted on different inlays (Antenna etched on PET layer) for achieving different reading distance and angles. Our sales will provide you the most suited inlay if not specified.
Q5. What the data can I encode to each Tag?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
Mifare Ultralight Chip NFC Tag Printed in Roll Application:
You may like:
Just fill out the following form, our expert team will contact and make sure you get the highest level of help.
Customized products as your request.
The NTAG 413 DNA delivers security and authentication without the need for the end-user to download an app.READ MORE...
This NFC tag with that NXP NTAG 424 DNA chips, strengthening DO RFID group's radio-frequency identification (RFID) ...>READ MORE...
Copyright © 2014-2018 D.O RFID TAG company.All Right Reserved.