Stand Alone Access Control RFID card reader for door entry systems
Tt is a powerful stand alone Access Control Terminal based on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology (also called Proximity).
Easy to install. It is conveniently located and clearly marked. There is no need to solder or crimp- just use a screwdriver to connect the wires.
it is programmed from its own keypad or Master Card . Users can be added and deleted information, several access modes are available. Many editable parameters such as lock activation time and mode, alarm enable/disable, etc. No backup battery required to prevent loss of data in the event of a power outage.
* Up to 800 records in the User Database, each with an individual ID Code and/or Password
* Three Access methods (selected individually for each user): ID Card, Password, or ID Card + Password, Mifare card is available.
* Access to Programming mode is protected by Master ID Card or Master Password
* Support for normally-closed and normally-opened types of electric locks, Magnetic Lock, Mechanic Lock alarm lines, door open sensors and exit switches
* Many editable parameters such as lock activation time and mode, alarm enable/disable, etc.
Typical RFID card reading range of 4 inches. (10cm) Installing the Q2000 on a metal surface will not decrease the reading distance
Keypad for password entry and terminal programming
Highly reliable non-volatile memory- no backup battery required to prevent loss of data in the event of a power outage
Powerful Lock and Alarm Relays (15A Peak, 3A INDUCTIVE LOAD)
Built-in Tamper Sensor to trigger the alarm if the Terminal's top cover is lifted Wide Supply Voltage Range: 9~15V (12V nominal)
Just fill out the following form, our expert team will contact and make sure you get the highest level of help.
Customized products as your request.
We are the world’s first available wearable hand sanitizer bracelet with dispenser, designed in adult and kid sizes to d...>READ MORE...
Use sanitizer wristband, Wash Hands Any Time & Anywhere Great For School, Hospital, and Healthcare institutions.READ MORE...
Instagram NFC Tag,You can put this NFC tag up to make sure people find your Instagram profile.
The NTAG 413 DNA delivers security and authentication without the need for the end-user to download an app.READ MORE...
This NFC tag with that NXP NTAG 424 DNA chips, strengthening DO RFID group's radio-frequency identification (RFID) ...>READ MORE...
Copyright © 2014-2018 D.O RFID TAG company.All Right Reserved.