Stand Alone Access Control RFID card reader for door entry systems
Tt is a powerful stand alone Access Control Terminal based on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology (also called Proximity).
Easy to install. It is conveniently located and clearly marked. There is no need to solder or crimp- just use a screwdriver to connect the wires.
it is programmed from its own keypad or Master Card . Users can be added and deleted information, several access modes are available. Many editable parameters such as lock activation time and mode, alarm enable/disable, etc. No backup battery required to prevent loss of data in the event of a power outage.
* Up to 800 records in the User Database, each with an individual ID Code and/or Password
* Three Access methods (selected individually for each user): ID Card, Password, or ID Card + Password, Mifare card is available.
* Access to Programming mode is protected by Master ID Card or Master Password
* Support for normally-closed and normally-opened types of electric locks, Magnetic Lock, Mechanic Lock alarm lines, door open sensors and exit switches
* Many editable parameters such as lock activation time and mode, alarm enable/disable, etc.
Typical RFID card reading range of 4 inches. (10cm) Installing the Q2000 on a metal surface will not decrease the reading distance
Keypad for password entry and terminal programming
Highly reliable non-volatile memory- no backup battery required to prevent loss of data in the event of a power outage
Powerful Lock and Alarm Relays (15A Peak, 3A INDUCTIVE LOAD)
Built-in Tamper Sensor to trigger the alarm if the Terminal's top cover is lifted Wide Supply Voltage Range: 9~15V (12V nominal)
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us. We will contact you within 12 hours.
Stand Alone Access Control RFID card reader for door entry systemsMore >>
RFID proximity card reader kit RFID card reader with keypadMore >>
Wiegand34 RFID Smart Card Reader Door Access ControllerMore >>